Cloud Services SaaS/BPaas
Software as a service(SaaS):Software as a service is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted on the cloud by independent software vendors (ISVs) or application service providers (ASPs). SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. SaaS has become a common delivery model for many business applications. One of the biggest selling points for these companies is the potential to reduce IT support costs by outsourcing hardware On more click: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_as_a_service
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS):
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) is any type of horizontal or vertical business process that’s delivered based on the cloud services model. These cloud services — which include Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) — are therefore dependent on related services.
A BPaaS service is configurable based on the process being designed.A BPaaS service must have well-defined APIs so it can be easily connected to related services.
Services We offer : As SaaS and BPaaS
Astin’s highly skilled application developers developing and running their software solutions on a cloud platform as a software as a service(SaaS) and Business Process as a Service(BPaaS) based on customer needs in different platform and technologies.
Astin’s also providing IT Service Management services as SaaS and BPaaS to their customers at broad level for the below IBM Tivoli Products :
- SmartCloud Control Desk(SCCD)
- Maximo Enterprise Asset Management v7.5(EAM)
- IBM Cognos
IBM SmartCloud Control Desk(SCCD):
- Service request management gives you an efficient service desk for handling service requests and managing incidents.
- Change, configuration and release management provides advanced impact analysis and automated change procedures designed to reduce risk and support integrity of services.
- IT asset lifecycle management provides inventory management and software license compliance capabilities. Helps to manage assets throughout their lifecycle, optimizing usage of digital and physical assets and minimizing compliance risks.
- Service catalog helps users solve their own problems. Provides an intuitive self-help portal and a complete catalog of services.
- Support for service providers supply service support and service delivery capabilities for multiple customers in a single deployed instance. This can help increase profitability and improve customer satisfaction.
Maximo Enterprise Asset Management v7.5 (EAM) :Maximo Asset Management includes six management modules in an enhanced service-oriented architecture.
- Asset management – Achieve the control you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work management – Manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals.
- Service management – Define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract management – Gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory management – Know the details of asset related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable.
- Procurement management – Support all the phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment.